charming rooms for rent
F • R • A • N • K • F • O • R • T
michigan • usa
Accommodations. . .
Two delightfully-decorated 2nd-story
bedrooms with a shared bath. Both rooms together, accommodate up to five guests.
ROSE ROOM * Charming room that faces west for afternoon
sunshine and evening sunsets! Two single beds and a small pull-out. This room is
closest to the bath!
ROOM * Delightful spacious
room with southern exposure. One queen bed accommodates two adults.
Windchime Inn is smoke-free. Sorry,
the resident cat and dog do not tolerate other pets.
Fun things to do. . .
- Frankfort is a "walkable"community
" so many aspects are just a few minutes walk away, such as:
- The magnificent Lake Michigan
Beach for sunning, swimming, and glorious sunsets.
- Wonderful shops, restaurants,
- Many other recreational opportunities
are just a short drive away, such as:
- Visit our photo gallery #1
#2 pages for more photos
of the area.
- Or, just relax in the side yard
or on the porch.
Nearby. . .
- Take in a movie at the nearby
- Cross country and downhill skiing
at Crystal Mountain.
- Year-round festivals and seasonal
events, see the Frankfort Chamber.
- Many golf courses that offer a
variety of challenges, see the Golf Benzie page.
- Unique shops like Gwen Frostic nature prints, and Blue Door Gourmet (231-352-8050).
- Gift, clothing, specialty, and
sporting goods stores within the walkable community of Frankfort.
- Fall color tours in the hills
and valleys of northwest Michigan, see the Benzie County Visitors
- Shop for kayaks, canoes, sailboats,
windsurfers, mountain bikes, snowboards, and more at Crystal Lake Adventure
- Canoe or kayak the Betsie and the Platte
Rivers. See also this River
Log for the details of
many local rivers in northwestern lower Michigan.
- Check out the Frankfort Tackle Box for the best in fishing tackle, charter
fishing, boating supplies, guns, and more. Located at the launch in Frankfort, Michigan,
home of world-class salmon fishing.
- The Betsie Valley Trail (for walkers and bikers), which runs from
Frankfort, through Elberta and Beulah, and ends at Thompsonville. See also this Trail
Guide for the details for
many local hiking trails in northwestern lower Michigan.
Location. . .
The Windchime Inn is located at
625 Forest Avenue, in Frankfort, Michigan. As you drive into Frankfort:
- From the east on M-115, or from
the south M-22, come to the blinking stop light in the center of town (7th and Forest),
proceed through the light, we're the third house on the right (north side).
- From the north on M-22 and come
to the blinking stop light in the center of town (7th and Forest), turn right at
the light, we're the third house on the right (north side).